RSS
"Kwaderno ni Kiko" is my silent way to shout my thoughts, feelings, and ideas. As you read along this humble blog, get to know and learn more about me at "Kwaderno ni Kiko".

Apr 15, 2011

Featured Pinoy Online Gamer: Darren Bernardino


"Ignorance is never an excuse. Pag may hindi ako alam, nire-research ko agad."

- Darren

If you are playing Dragonica PH, you might already meet and play with Aidamus. Yup, he is one of the high level characters in Dragonica PH now.

You might already encountered him also in Dragonica PH Forum; bullying some of the forumers together with The Entity, Aoxi, and other forum bullies.

Aidamus was once chosen as Featured Player in Dragonica PH website; telling more about himself in-game.

But, who really Aidamus is in REAL LIFE? Well, let us get to know Darren Bernardino, the guy behind the in-game name, Aidamus:

Eto na yung pinaka cheesy kong pictures at ang cute ko dito. - Darren


Real Life Name: Darren Bernardino

Birthday: February 17 1992

Birthplace: Imus Cavite

Occupation: 2nd year BSIT student, Part-time programmer/technician.

Some Info About You:
To begin with, I'm a normal healthy person like everyone else. Medyo geeky na hindi. Straight-forward na person. I like to innovate on things. I'm a learner, I'd like to learn as much as I can.

Yes, that would be me. Pero seryoso din ako. I love to read alot, learn alot of things. Explore new things that would expand my knowledge.

Tumatak sa buong katauhan ko yung sinabi sakin ng isa kong barkada "Hindi dapat ganyan, be open minded." It knocked me off. So yeah, here I am pretty open minded. Ignorance is never an excuse. Pag may hindi ako alam, nireresearch ko agad.

Mahilig ako lumakwatsa. Yun nga lang, ako lang mag-isa parati dahil magastos pag may kasama. Hindi rin ako madamot pag meron ako.

Medyo techy ako sa mga bagay-bagay. Dahil sa sobrang likot ng aking pag-iisip, marami akong natutunan about techs stuff which helped me alot(I think..) and I helped alot of people by it.

I love girls with short hairs.

I'm a random person. Kung anong pumasok sa isip ko na gusto kong gawin, go lang.

Well maybe, eto lang muna masasabi ko. Marami na yan.

Pahabol : Ako ay mayabang.


List of Online Games Played and Currently Playing:
Dragonica - Aidamus max level.
Ragnarok(Private servers) - Aidamus max levels.
AirRivals - Pyramid/Aidamus level 81.
o2jam(Nawala na) - darren117 level 42

Lahat ng character ko Aidamus pangalan. Wag nyo na tanungin kung san ko nakuha yung Aidamus, naisip ko lang yan. Anyways, that's my cybernick.


Kiko: How do make your characters so strong like that?
Darren: I spend long time playing it. Research. Eto yung pinaka importanteng bagay sa paglalaro ng online games. Dito ka lalakas dahil may advantage kang INFORMATION na wala ang iba.

Farming MONEY/GOLD. Then there goes the good char. Lahat naman kayang gawin to, sipag lang.


Kiko: How do you manage and balance your in-game and real-world life?
Darren: Sabi sakin nung sa elementary ko, "TIME MANAGEMENT". Dapat may nakalaan na oras para sa isang bagay na importanteng gawin. Pag natapos mo na iyon, pwede mo ng gawin ang mga bagay na gusto mo.

Dapat lagi kang may oras sa pag-aaral, oras sa iba, at oras sa paglalaro. Hindi yung puro laro lang dahil sabi nga nila "Get a life."


Kiko: Have you come to the point that your gaming life affected your real life? Specially with your family and friends?
Darren: As much as possible, iniiwasan ko maapektuhan yan. Online gaming is just a past-time to do. Hindi dapat ito sineseryoso.


Kiko: There are lots on Pinay Online Gamers nowadays. Do you (by any chance) seek some proof to prove that the one who you're playing is a real girl? If so, WHY? Is that a big deal?
Darren: Well, there's always facebook and multimessenger which they show off their faces.

But who cares. I don't really mind kung babae sila or not. As long as they are having fun with me. And no, it's not much of a big deal.(Well for me is it.)


Kiko: (Special Question from Girls!) Bakit ang TULIS nyo kapag nalaman nyo na "real "girl ung player?
Darren: Syempre, natural lang yon. We are healthy guys afterall. Normal lang siguro na magwala yung iba dahil diba nga "There's no woman on the internet." :P


Kiko: What do you exactly feel when you are 'constantly' pawned or owned by a girl in-game?
Darren: Nothing.. Really. I don't treat girls as a different level of gamer or something. I treat them equals as boys does.


Kiko: Have you fall in love in-game?
Darren: Well I did once nung RO days ko pa lang.
Nakilala ko tong si Adrienne. She's somewhere from singapore, so parehas kami ng gaming time. We chat alot. We get to know each other.

Naging kami na before we've seen each other. I didn't care how she would look like but yeah, I think I'm in-love. "

At dahil sa kadalasan naming pag MSN at pag cam to cam, mas lalong lulalim ang aming pagsasama. Pero dumating yung araw na hindi inaasahan....

Pero dahil nga siguro immature pa ako, I had this instinct na "Hindi tama tong ginagawa ko. These are things that should not be to be taken seriously" Kaya yon, we broke.

And I learned. Tama ang instincts ko. :D


Kiko: What make you fall in love with her?
Darren: Too much talk and bond. Dahil nga isa akong healthy normal person, I'm attracted to opposite sex. Dahil gusto mong makaexperience ng something new. Something different from the others! Kaya siguro na-inlove ako.


Kiko: If you need to choose only one between two things: girlfriend or game; which one you'll choose NOW?
Darren: For now, I'd choose the game. Dahil I'm pretty lonely here. No one's with me. =)
Kiko: Hindi ka naman nagpaparinig nyan? Hahaha! LOL! Just kidding.
Darren: Pero in a convenient way, I'd choose the girlfriend. If I only had one, paglalaruin ko sya ng game. At maadik kami habang buhay. Yey \o/

Kiko: So, you prefer your girlfriends to be gamers as well, right?
Darren: Sure, why not. Maganda yung kahit hindi nyo kasama ang isa't-isa, may connection parin kayo sa isang bagay na iyon at papahalagahan nyo yun. (:


Kiko: Any tips for your fellow gamers in your current games?
Darren: Ignorance is never an excuse. Use google. It wil help you... ALOT.


Kiko: Anything else you want to say?
Darren: Uhhh, hello sa nanay ko at sa mga nagbabasa ng notebook ni Kiko.
Binabati ko rin pala yung guild ko ngayon na Einherjar(Kahit wala ako ngayon dyan)
Please visit din pala, yung mini blog ko If you're interested : aidamus.tumblr.com (Hindi pa ako naguupdate eh, pero may mga feeds din dyan. About desktop and stuff)
My facebook : facebook.com/aidamus
ym : darren_1177

Kung meron man kayong mga katanungan tungkol sakin at gusto pang malaman, paki email nalang kay aidamus@hellokitty.com
Maraming salamat!

Well, that's all about Aidamus. Thanks a lot Darren fo being part of this! Until the next time!

Who will be the next Featured Pinoy Online Gamer?
Related Posts with Thumbnails