RSS
"Kwaderno ni Kiko" is my silent way to shout my thoughts, feelings, and ideas. As you read along this humble blog, get to know and learn more about me at "Kwaderno ni Kiko".

Nov 18, 2010

Last Thirty Days of Being Single

It was exactly a month to go now before the biggest day of my life: MY WEDDING DAY. Yup, finally, after many years of searching for the "right one", I already decided to get married.

You might ask: how do I feel now? Excited, of course. We had planned this since last year; it took us a year to prepare. And now, we are on the last stage of preparation for our wedding day; that is why me and my fiancee was so busy this past few weeks.

Right now, we are waiting for our pre-nuptial shooting schedule. Hopefully, we'll have it on the last Sunday of this month (November 28, 2010). We still need to confirm to our photographer-videographer on where we are going to shoot for our pre-nuptial pictures. So excited for it!

We'll that's all for now. I'll just update my blog when I have some spare time. =)
Related Posts with Thumbnails