RSS
"Kwaderno ni Kiko" is my silent way to shout my thoughts, feelings, and ideas. As you read along this humble blog, get to know and learn more about me at "Kwaderno ni Kiko".

Sep 14, 2010

Morningside and Mayonaise Rock Dragonicans!

The 4th Floor of SM North EDSA Annex was rocked by 2 great bands during the Dragonica Commercial Grand Launching. The afternoon started with the opening performance of Morningside, which is no ther than CM Pyro's Band! Yup! I was REALLY surprised when I saw CM Pyro jamming with his 3 other band members! I was so surprised that time that I wasn't able to took a video of their performance. Only pictures is what I got from them. Anyway, take a look of some of the pictures taken during the live performance of Morningside:






During the event, they showed the Official Music Video of "Andito Na", which is inspired by Dragonica Online. Starring the beautiful Alodia Gosiengfiao & Mech Serva, watch Morningside's Music Video of Andito Na:


After some intermission games conducted by Dianne Sison and PM Steffy, Mayonaise was the next one that rock on stage.

Rock 'en Roll, Dragonicans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails