RSS
"Kwaderno ni Kiko" is my silent way to shout my thoughts, feelings, and ideas. As you read along this humble blog, get to know and learn more about me at "Kwaderno ni Kiko".

Jan 19, 2011

First Wedding Monthsary Gift

It was our first monthsary as husband and wife yesterday. And for our first wedding monthsary, I've sent her a bunch of flowers in her school. I thought she will be the only one that will be suprise; I didn't expected that she also have a gift for me. She gave a purple shirt and a card as a gift for our first wedding monthsary. Here are some pictures of her gift for me:

Her gift for me; wrapped in purple "sinamay".

A sweet message from my beloved wife.

"Purple Legendary Knight"
shirt! Love it!

Thanks, Mommy*! Love you so much!

*the way I call her now.
Related Posts with Thumbnails