RSS
"Kwaderno ni Kiko" is my silent way to shout my thoughts, feelings, and ideas. As you read along this humble blog, get to know and learn more about me at "Kwaderno ni Kiko".

Dec 14, 2010

My Best Christmas Gift!

Pugad Baboy Book 6 - 15
I have received this gift during our company Christmas last Saturday (December 11, 2010) from one of my colleague. Actually, I just requested for Book 6-10 of Pugad Baboy Series; but since I know that Book 10 was a little bit expensive (it worth P350.00), I put another set of 5 books (Book 11-15 of Pugad Baboy Series) as an alternative. I didn't expect that she bought it all for me as a gift! What so funny about this is that they didn't able to guess that I am "Wisedog" (the codename I've used in our exchange gift). No one might thought about it since "Wisedog" seems to be a bookish person (and I'm not look like a bookish one!) LOL.
Related Posts with Thumbnails